Reaction Light Systems warrants the following products against any defects in materials and workmanship affecting electronic and mechanical performance for 1 year (unless deck plates which are 2 years) from the date of installation from Reaction Light Systems.
Reaction Light System’s products, when properly installed, are warranted not to fail due to defects in transferable.
Reaction Light Systems will, at its option, repair or replace the defective product at no additional charge except set forth below.
- Repaired components, parts, and replacement products will be furnished on an exchange basis and will be either reconditioned or new. All replaced parts and products become the property of Reaction Lights of New York. This limited warranty does not include service to repair damage to the product due to the modification of the product, misuse, flood, accident or damage, lighting or other acts of god caused by occurrences over which Reaction Lights Systems has no control.
- Limited Warranty service may be obtained by delivering the to the service location, product or component part to Reaction Light Systems. You agree to insure the product or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit, to prepay shipping charges to the service location, and to use the original shipping container or equivalent. Repaired products will be returned you by surface delivery at Reaction Light System’s expense or by air freight at the owner’s expense. On-site service calls are available for a fee.
- All expressed and implied warranties for these products including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited in duration to a period of one (1) year (unless deck plates which are 2 years) from the date of installation, and no warranties, whether expressed or implied will apply after these periods. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- If the product is not in good working order as warranted above, your sole remedy shall be repair or replacement as provided above. In no such event will Reaction Light Systems be liable to you for any damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the inability to use the product, even if Reaction Light Systems has been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by any other party.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Last Update and In Effect as of August 11th, 2016